Vans Atwood Reviewed
The Vans Atwood is a sleek, low-top shoe designed in the rich tradition of Vans footwear to offer a solid mix of functionality, durability, and style. A sporty, casual and skate-capable pair of sneakers, it stands out from a crowded field of footwear with its signature look. Sporting the classic waffle outsole, the Atwood keeps your foot secure on the board, while also offering great stopping ability without too much damage to the shoe.
Casual or sporty, the Atwood is a low-key sneaker that ensures a comfortable, wider fit and doesn't skimp on detail while still remaining simple and classic.
- attractive design and aesthetics contributing to a cool, casual look
- lightweight and very breathable
- very grippy outsole; useful to skateboarders
- large selection of colorways to fit any style
- comfortable to use for walking or standing for long periods of time
- generally viewed as inexpensive and offering good value for the price
- able to accomodate custom orthotic soles due to internal depth
- may take a while to get broken in
- some report separation of sole from canvas after a short period of time.
- long laces have been reported as a nuisance for some skaters.
- I use my vans in my everyday life, school etc. They look better when kept clean.
- Love Vans' look. It's a great idea to have several pairs.
- Only had my Vans for a week but so far no complaints. These are comfortable and after walking a long time my feet don't hurt. Like how stylish and sleek these are too.
- Got these as a present for a sibling. He likes the pop of blue color. He's been wearing vans for a while and likes these even more.
- These are my go-to shoes for every day. I like the way they look and feel.
- I love Vans because they go with everything and they are stylish and super comfortable.
- My Vans fit great and their color options are endless.
- These are very comfortable and not so easily marked up. But when it rains they do retain moisture and turns different shades of blue. But still these are my favorite shoe and they can last for a few years.
- I bought my vans because of their reputation of being well made. I like the fit and they are very comfortable.
- I wear these Vans every day and they still look new. I've had this same pair for years and they have a little wear on the sole but to be expected.
- The Vans are a good everyday shoe and can be worn dressed up or casual. I like that I can stand for long periods due to the wide fit.
- Had to return because these were too wide, they were men shoes and I am girl. I love the quality and look of the shoe, however.
- Big thumbs up for these shoes. Learn your true Van size and there will be no problems. They tend to run larger compared to Clarks.
- Vans are well made and comfortable just as expected.
- I am so happy with vans because they are nice looking and my husband can finally change from his other shoes.
- This is my grandson's second pair, he's thirteen. He loves them. As for me, love the fast delivery and excellent packaging.
- Got these for my son who is 14. He loves them. He says they are comfortable and they appear to be true to size for him. They are made well.
- My Vans look and feel great. They are so comfortable. I like the spongy and thick tongue on the shoe too.
- These Vans were a present for my dad. He loves the style. Great purchase.
- Nice looking and the fit is good too. These are great and look better for work. The faux leather holds up well in the winter too.
- I went through two pairs in one year.
- My son hasn't worn them all that much and the tongue is out completely on one shoe and halfway on the other.
- These shoes look good but the glue on the sole is not strong at all. It started to separate after only a few months.
Width & Length
- Padded tongue and collar
- EVA midsole
- Rubber waffle outsole
- Metal eyelets