Digital Authority Group LLC, a Wisconsin limited liability company (“Company”, “us” or “we”) understand that your privacy is important to you and are committed to being transparent about the technologies it uses.
What Are Cookies?
If you’d like to find out more information about cookies, please the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
What Cookies Do We Use?
- First party Cookies. These are cookies that belong to us and that we place on your device. These cookies allow our Website to collect analytics data, remember language settings, and perform other useful functions that help provide you with a good user experience.
- Third party Cookies. These are cookies that another party places on your device or web browser through our Website. We may contract with third party service providers to send e-mails to users who have provided us with their contact information. For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies are temporary and deleted from your machine when your web browser closes. We use session cookies to help us track internet usage.
Besides the types of cookies listed above, we also use:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies; and
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
The data collected by our Website and through the cookies that may be placed on your computer will not be kept for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned above. In any event, such information will not be kept for longer than 6 months.
What Purposes Are These Cookies Used For?
On our Website we use the following cookies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These Cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Digital Authority Group LLC
N28 W23000 Roundy Drive, Suite 203
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Last updated: February 17, 2021.