Nike Metcon 4
Nike has been associated for as long as many athletes can remember as a performance shoe. The lines of a Nike shoe just stand out and say run faster, jump higher, keep going and just do it. As with many shoe companies, Nike is always concerned with making a high-quality shoe that can be worn by many athletes, both professional or amateur, which in turn will grow their brand. From the beginning when they were called Blue Ribbon Sports, distributing shoes around the world, to today where they have become synonymous with sports. Nike’s roots run deep and carrying on this tradition of high-quality sports shoe along has come the Nike Metcon 4. The Metcon 4 is a training shoe that is designed to help an athlete cross-train to improve running times. The Metcon 4 also has a stability system that is proven to help your feet from rolling inward or outward. The tread pattern on the outsole has a “stickier” feel to it that is guaranteed to help propel the fastest athlete faster. The Metcon 4 comes complete with Nike’s patented Sticky Rubber in the forefoot that gives better traction. Nike has long been the shoe for the athlete and it continues this tradition with the Metcon 4.
Sticky Rubber Forefoot
Tri Star Outsole
Sizes Can Run Slightly Large
- Solid construction and shoes have a substantial cushion. Fits perfectly too. Solid Stability.
- Great for CrossFit. I've been wearing them for a few months and I've lifted weights, jumped rope, and ran in these and my feet aren't tired as with other shoes. Good grip on the soles and great stability.
- Overall I like these shoes and feel they are better than Metcon 3. The heel doesn't slip as much the more I wear them.
- These shoes are very comfortable, and they feel, fit and look awesome.
- These shoes are awesome for running and they don't hurt my feet. The fit is perfect.
- Fits slightly smaller but nice and stable for the gym. They broke in nicely.
- Nike Metcon 4 are some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
- My husband loves these. And the fit is perfect for wide feet. Great shoes.
- These are overall great workout shoes. They are holding up well for cardio and weightlifting.
- I have no desire to buy any other shoe. These are my second pair and they are great for Crossfit.
- These are the perfect gym shoes. Awesome doing deadlifts, lunges and squats.
- The fit is nice and snugly and these shoes are durable and well made.
- All around superb shoes. They fit and look great.
- A small annoyance is the laces keeps coming undone but great shoes for cross training. I don't recommend these for running.
- These shoes provide awesome grip and fit well. They feel great too.
- Nike Metcon 4s are very comfortable and look great.
- Amazing shoes that show everyone at the gym that I serious about my workout.
- I have wide feet and these fit great!
- I love that these shoes look good with everything. I wear them every day.
- Great shoe for the gym. Solid yet flexible.
- Some buyers mentioned the soles of the shoes wearing down too quickly