Ariat Fatbaby Reviewed
The Ariat Fatbaby is an elegant cowgirl boot primarily designed as functional fashion footwear but not approved for riding. In the proud Ariat outdoor boot tradition, the Fatbaby is sturdy, strong and stylish all in one - meant to last a lifetime while still being a closet favorite. Though highly durable, these boots offer premium comfort and a relaxed fit; the feet will not suffer from extensive wearing.
Ariat Fatbaby Reviewed
- Exquisite craftmanship and details.
- Durable without compromising on comfort.
- Easy slip-on, slip-off.
- Fits true to size.
- May take a while to "break in" the leather.
- Some report tight fit, especially across the top of foot.
- Inadequate sizing for those with wider feet.
- Due to having a wide foot, finding boots that fit are a challenge. But these are great and they are comfortable. At first glance, I thought they would be too narrow but nope they are great.
- I ordered a half size bigger to accommodate my muscular legs and these fit like a dream. So happy that I ordered my Ariat Fatbaby.
- I have at least six pairs of this brand in various styles and they are always true to size. Love how versatile this brand is --they have fashionable and work boots. I can always rely on their durability and function.
- Love the height and width of these boots. Took them for a spin around the house and they are very comfortable.
- Love that these boots and ready to go directly out of the box. I've already worn them for two days and they are comfortable but my next pair will be a half size smaller because my foot slips in these.
- I've purchased a previous pair of these boots that held up for a good three years. Those boots are my extra pair. These boots are comfortable and love how they look.
- I got these boots for work. I love them. The cushion and support are great. I wear them with and without socks. I bought another pair in black.
- I have only worn these around the house and so far these boots are comfortable. Great for people with chubby feet like me.
- I like these so much that they are my 2nd pair. I am used to having to break them in a bit as they can be stiff when new. Love the style and color.
- I'll be honest, at first wasn't sure these boots were for me. But wearing them for a few weeks around the house changed my mind. I really like the tread on the bottom.
- My daughter loves these boots. She gets a lot of work in them as riding boots and around the stables that she usually gets a pair twice a year.
- These are my everyday boots, I just love them. I have at least four pairs.
- Love the look of the boot and they are comfortable. However, they were too wide for my foot and I don't want to go a size smaller because my toes are at the top in these.
- I am pretty tough on my boots and usually replace them after three months. I love these. I wear them around the farm and to work and on the dance floor and they feel perfect.
- I live in my boots and wear them all day. My feet feel good at the end of the day. I purchased another pair in black and although they fit a little different I love them. I alternate between the two depending on my outfit.
- My first pair of boots I used for everything, working cattle and at work. These are my 2nd pair and I love them too and can wear without needing any breaking in. These hold up well and are very comfortable.
- Can't wait for the weather to get a cooler so that I can wear these more often. Love the quality and color.
- My Ariat Fatbaby boots are well made and very comfortable. The comfort and support allow me to be on my feet for a long time. They feel like tennis shoes.
- For my plantar fasciitis, these shoes are great. They provide great support and comfort. I wear thicker socks as they run larger.
- Excellent Boots!
- I am torn about getting another pair since these ripped after only 8 months. My other Ariat boots lasted for years and that was with heavy use. I know these boots to be comfortable and durable.
- The last two pairs of Ariats have been a disappointment, however, I do love the brand. These are too tight and narrow so have to send back. Hoping that ordering a half size larger will help.
- The boots aren't as comfortable as my last pair. With my last pair I could wear them all day but with these, I can't go longer than two hours because my feet hurt.
Terrain & Traction
Size & Weight
Airflow & Waterproofing
Comfort & Cushioning
Longevity & Overall Quality
Support & Balance
Value & Cost
Comparison & Similarities
- 8 inch shaft
- 4LR footbed support and cushioning
- Everlon combination EVA blown rubber outsole
- EVA midsole
- Moisture-wicking footbed
- Advanced Torque Stability (ATS) composite shank