Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 Reviewed & Tested
Though it has been succeeded by another updated model, the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 is still a solid choice for anyone who runs or works out frequently. These shoes pack a lot of punches due to the construction of their midsole, outsole, and upper working in unison to provide the wearer with comfort and stability. They are moderately priced and are made with quality materials, including Zoom Air pods and Flywire mesh. There are several pleasing color options for both the men and women’s models, and they accommodate people with either larger or narrower feet which is a huge plus. We would recommend the Terra Kiger 3 to both casual and serious athletes because it is a generally well-rounded shoe.
- Excellent traction
- Bright color scheme that is easily visible in the night
- Handles different types of surfaces well
- Lightweight with natural motion
- Comfortable and fits both wide and narrow feet
- Tends to run small
- Might not be worth the expensive price tag
- Not the most aesthetically pleasing shoes
- I am very pleased with the shoe. Honestly it might be my favorite shoe yet. I've only had them for a week but I've already run the trail on snow and they performed perfectly. The traction is great and the comfort amazing.
- I've run a dozen times in these shoes and I'm still happy with them. For trail running and street running these shoes are great. I have no complaints and they appear to be holding up well.
- I get joy out of wearing these shoes. The tread is great on all surfaces. I did have to order a half size up. These shoes are great.
- I am so glad I was able to score a pair of Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s. I like that I can used them on a hike and that they are comfortable and lightweight. The toe box fits my orthotic perfectly.
- These shoes fit well and last a long time.
- These are my best Nikes to date. They are very comfortable and extremely light.
- My son says these shoes are very comfortable and he loves them.
- The Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s have great traction, fit great and are nice and light. They perform great in the miles I've put on them so far. I will buy these shoes again.
- My daughter loves her Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s so much that she doesn't want to take them off.
- For me these fit true to size and the quality is great. They are also very comfortable.
- Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s are comfortable and just a great running shoe.
- I love that these shoes have a lot of grip. Very comfortable and a good shoe.
- These shoes have a springy feeling in the sole. Very lightweight and comfortable. I took these to Europe and wore them over eight hours a day and they did great.
- I have run in Nikes for decades and the Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s are fantastic. They fit well and the traction on ice and snow is amazing.
- Nice grip and a great trail and hiking shoe. Love how they look. Very pleased.
- These shoes have a great price tag and are well made. They can tackle the trails and be worn as a everyday shoe.
- So far I have run 8 miles in my Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3s and they are comfortable on the road and on the trail. I haven't experienced a better running shoe. I plan on using these shoes to get me to the finish line of my first marathon.
- I am really looking forward to running in these shoes. I've only had them a short while and can already see a difference. These shoes help my flat feet feel comfortable and look good.
- My orthotics fit really well in these shoes and I enjoy having them on. Had to buy a larger size since these do run smaller. Great grip on concrete, grass and dirt. Really nice job Nike.
- Runs small
- Some buyers complained about durability
Midsole & Outsole
The outsole of this product delivers highly reliable traction, which is a must have when it comes to treading over damp surfaces. It has fantastic grip, so you’ll never have to worry about slipping and potentially injuring yourself on those outdoor treks. It uses a dual density system alongside oversized lugs to adapt well to both wet and dry surfaces. As a whole, the outsole is a great aspect of the Terra Kiger 3 has great protection and traction.
• Heel crash pad designed to reduce impact shock
• Zoom Air cushioning and Flywire technology
• EVA sock liner that provides increased traction and durability
• Built with environmentally friendly and sustainable materials
• Updated version of the previous Terra Kiger models