Red Wing Irish Setter 83605 Reviewed
The Red Wing company has a great series of work boots under their wing. They are famous for their superior craftsmanship that incorporates durability and comfort in their line of work boots. Red Wing has been manufacturing Irish Setter boots since the 1950s, and they have continuously enhanced their range by introducing cutting-edge innovation features in their development. Their only desire was to make boots that were comfortable to wear, long lasting and durable. Whether you like hiking or hunting, or you need a durable and safe pair of boots for work, Irish setter has styles to match any of your needs. Red Wing has been one of the most trusted brands for work boots for generations, and the Irish Setter Work Boot that we are presenting has a lot of the qualities required in today’s work boots.
The Irish Setter 83605 is a particular style designed to provide ample cushioning for walking and standing on concrete, tile, rocky surfaces, and uneven terrain which would be ideal for a contractor or warehouse worker. Also, the stylish appeal of these boots helps when choosing attire for the office or important meetings. The most important element is that they have been given electrical hazard designation (EH) which means they've been checked by the American Society of Testing and Materials against electrocution. Reviewed as one of the top work boots on the market the Irish Setter 83605 is an excellent entry to the Irish Setter series known for its quality, reliability and premium performance.
Good arch support
Poor choice of colors
- Having bad plantar fasciitis in one of my feet, it’s hard standing all day but having a good shoe is important. These shoes are amazing, I added some pro inserts and they were super comfortable. Very true to size.
- I will definitely be buying another pair. These shoes are very comfortable and durable.
- I wear these boots for work, and I am a woman. Working on concrete all day, these are my favorite. These are the only boots that provide me the comfort I love, especially after all my foot surgeries.
- My husband was very pleased with these, he likes these over other brands of boots. He’s been wearing these boots pretty much every day for casual days and work days.
- Comfortable enough to wear all day, very durable leather. Great boots all around.
- Great right out of the box, and fit true to size. I would highly recommend this shoe, great value.
- Great boots, durable and comfy. Easy to clean and great color.
- In 20 years, this has to be the best work shoe I’ve owned. I added some shoe wax to make sure they’re waterproof.
- Strongly recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable boot. Fit true to size, had these for about 4 months and they still are amazing. I’d buy another.
- I have two different size feet, but was able to add a gel insole and they were perfect, lots of comfort.
- 12 hour shifts in these boots are a breeze, super spongy like comfort. I would highly recommend.
- Super comfortable, I think these have to be the best boots I’ve owned.
- My husband loves these boots, purchased these for him since he stands 10 hours a day. I hit a homerun with these boots.
- If you stand on concrete or hard floors every day, these are the perfect boots for you. Looks great and feels extremely great.
- Had to go a size down with these, and they fit just right. Very comfortable.
- Love the leather, super soft, making break in time minimal to none. All I had to add was extra insoles, super lightweight and durable.
- Great value boot, not steel-toed but very durable.
- I purchased these for my husband, who had a hard time finding boots he could stand in for a long time. No need to break these boots in, they were ready right out of the box.
- I highly recommend these boots. Standing on concrete for long periods of time a day, usually my feet are super fatigued. These boots with the some added insoles, were amazing.
- Look and feel great, overall best money spent on a boot.
- Shoe runs a little big for some.
A soft footbed with optimal padding and arch support is essential in a work boot, and Irish Setter 83605 enables wearers to replace the polyurethane insole with a customized orthotic if they need to. It helps take the pressure off your feet and allows you to walk with a good posture, in turn aiding your knees. One of its best elements is its exceptional heat resistance. It has an ASTM rated electrical hazard protection that offers guaranteed safety in environments where these types of hazards are prevalent. For a more aggressive grip, a rubber extra thick wedge sole is added. These are lace-up boots with durable metal eyelets and easy-on pull tag.
If your job requires walking on concrete for at least two hours per day, you should wear boots made especially for that purpose. You can buy and wear any boots made for hard surfaces, but concrete is harder than almost anything, and Irish Setter 83605 provides excellent support and protection for all-day comfort during harsh working conditions. Featuring a comfortable footbed with optimal padding and arch support these boots take the weight off your feet while improving posture and supporting your knees.
If your domain of work is in an industrial environment, you will need high EH-rated boots that can handle a very high amount of electricity without causing damage. Irish setter 83605 comes with high-quality EH sole to reduce the electrical hazards when the outsole touches electrical surface. EH stands for the Electrical Hazard sole which meets ASTM Standard for protection from electrical current.
They are constructed to provide that needed comfort to someone who is on their feet for long periods.
It is available only in its trademark brown leather with white rubber soles, but this style is the most popular in the entire Irish Setter Men’s line. It’s advertised as a men’s boot, but many users are women working in construction, on dirty or greasy workspaces, and where hot or cold temperatures are an issue. Whether you are wearing Irish Setter 83605 for work or a night out in the town, rest assured this stylish and versatile boot will match almost anything in your wardrobe.
The leather is incredibly durable and part of what makes red wing boots Irish setters. The Irish Setter Men’s 83605 Work Boots are highly recommended for their outstanding performance, quality, durability, comfort, and flexibility. If you think these are the boots for you, do not hesitate. You will love them and will not want to take them off.