Crocs Classic Clog Review
Did you know that the original clog was made entirely of wood? The traditional clog was designed to keep the wearer’s feet protected on job sites like mines, factories or fields. Developed for the farmer and the working class people, today’s clogs are taking on a different role and are considered by some as fashionable wear. Even though clogs are used worldwide, and their shape may vary by culture, within a culture the form kept its original state for centuries.
Crocs Clogs were initially developed as a boating shoe. They were intended for use on boats, when fishing, for hiking, and gardening. The very first design by Crocs was unveiled in 2002 and instantly sold out the 200 pairs produced at the time. Since the early 2000s, clogs have increased in popularity with both men and women, selling more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries.
They are not the best looking shoes on the market. Actually, they are considered an ugly shoe, but the comfort attracted the attention of celebrities thereby making them fashionable. What makes Crocs Clogs so unique is the use of a type of foam resin, called Croslite. This material is actually an injection-molded EVA foam. According to some podiatrists, clogs offer purported medical benefits. Soon after their release, nurses, doctors, cooks, and others who stand on their feet all day had found them to be life-changing.
Easy to clean and quick to dry
Not a good looking design
- Easy to put on and take off, very functional and stylish.
- I can wear these anywhere, they blend in with most outfits. Really wonderful shoes.
- Very well packaged, I wore them with my prom dress. Super comfortable!
- I was recommend this shoe from my siblings, because of my wide feet and my issues with finding comfortable shoes. I finally did buy them, and very thankful. Super comfortable.
- Favorite shoe for sure, keeps my feet super cool and very comfortable.
- My spouse and I are huge fans of crocs, been wearing them for a very long time!
- I typically have terrible pain in my feet and crocs have helped tremendously.
- Great pair of shoes for the summer time! Perfect to wear to the pool.
- Great shoe for camping, easy to slide on and off for late night bathroom runs.
- Great shoe, allows my feet to get air and provides plenty of room and support.
- Great price, I own several pair of crocs in a variety of different styles and colors. They’re super comfortable.
- Very lightweight and good stability. I love that they’re easy to clean as well.
- Took a while to grow on my husband but he wears these pretty much every day.
- It’s taken me a while to finally buy a pair, but I’m so glad I did. These have to be the most comfortable shoes I own.
- I would definitely recommend and buy for my loved ones. Very comfortable I could wear these all day.
- If you’re hesitant about buying crocs, I would highly recommend you go ahead and buy them. Very practical, comfortable, perfect to wear in place of casual tennis shoes.
- Great beach or water shoe, super easy to clean and I could wear these every day.
- These are my go to shoes, I was even able to run a 5k in a pair of crocs.
- I always wear crocs, they’re durable and tough but also comfortable and I love that they’re water proof.
- Love that these crocs are a super durable, but very comfortable shoe. The price you can’t beat either.
- Customers disliked that these shoes weren’t stylish.
There is a removable back strap on some models that are available in 20 colors, and on others, the strap can be rotated forward and left on top of the front so the wearer can slide them on and off like flip-flops. Many young girls are trading their straps in order to get a different look. While Crocs Clogs may look absurd, they are known to be life-changing. The material is soft, bacteria-resistant and features the lightweight Iconic Crocs Comfort, making Crocs Clog one of the most comfortable models ever.
The iconic Crocs Croslite foam offers all-day comfort and support. A number of customers were not shy to admit they don’t look cute, but what mattered the most was the comfort they provided. For those who experience pain in their feet and have problems with arches, wearing the Crocs Clog will be like walking on clouds. However, some buyers have reported that the strap may rub where it meets the shoe and you may hear a squeaking sound every now and then. However, regardless of the looks and the minor issues, customers swore they were the most comfortable shoe they have ever worn.
A number of customers with Achilles tendon reported that Crocs Clogs are the only shoes they can wear. Some said that their chronic shin splints disappeared after they began wearing the clogs, and others claimed they provide great arch support, keeping their plantar fasciitis away. Crocs Classic Clogs may not be the best-looking shoes ever, but when your feet are in pain, you just accept they are hideous and continue to walk on air.
• Pivoting heel straps for a secure fit
• Iconic Crocs 360-degree Comfort
• Perforated toe box adds breathability and helps shed water and debris
• Synthetic sole
• Removable back strap for slip-on styling
• Textured trim and heel
• Unisex sizing
Crocs Classic Clogs are known to be favorite among young and adults alike. Adults like these clogs because of their comfort, support, and low-maintenance design. Kids and teenagers, on the other hand, love not only the comfort but also the fun design and color selection these clogs offer.
For those who love outdoor activities and want a comfortable and waterproof shoe, Crocs classic Clogs make an ideal choice. The Croslite material is durable, while the smooth Croslite cushioning covered with soft synthetic lining allows for an irritation-free skin. Crocs Classic clogs are certain to make you enjoy the comfort they provide at your job, mainly if your work involves standing for long hours. One of the best thing about these clogs is that you can just rinse them off and you are ready to go.