Skechers Synergy Trend Setter Review
When we talk about Skechers, what instantly comes to mind is their famous memory foam that means heaven for your feet. Thanks to this divine feature, Skechers managed to fascinate people of any age and working environment, from athletes to pregnant women and young mothers. Situated in Manhattan Beach, California, this American company was established by Robert Greenberg and his son Michael in 1992. Although the company was first launched in 1983, it only produced skate shoes and utility-style boots. Today, as the third largest athletic footwear brand in the United States, Skechers continues to make quality footwear that appeals to almost anybody.
One of the most popular models among trend-savvy customers is the Synergy Trend Setter. These comfortable gym shoes perform great in the gym. However, the stylish and casual look makes them perfect for walking, traveling, special occasions and work. This athletic, yet fashionable design features smooth leather and synthetic upper in a lace-up panel. In order to double the pleasure, Skechers not only incorporated comfort in the footbed, but they also added a padded tongue and collar for a more enjoyable ride. While the upper portion keeps your feet snug and secure, the rugged traction soles optimize traction for enhanced durability. According to reviewers, they are one of the most comfortable trainers for those who are standing on their feet all day long.
Poor selection in colors
- After my foot surgery, finding a comfortable shoe was difficult. However these Sketchers are amazing, and I love the black style which can still looks professional
- Very lightweight shoe with tons of support, bonus that it has adjustable lace up which helps if you have wide feet.
- After Chemo, I needed a very lightweight shoe that was super comfortable and easy to adjust. These are perfect!
- Great shoe for all day wear, they’re absolutely perfect!
- Great athletic shoe, perfect for teens needing a uniform shoe, perfect since they do come in all white!
- Purchased for work, great shoe, super comfortable. I would definitely recommend.
- Sketchers is my favorite shoe brand. I can walk around in these shoes for hours.
- Everyone in the family swears by Sketchers, I get a ton of compliments on these shoes.
- I had to size up with these shoes, but they’re the perfect tennis shoes
- Great shoe for people who need to be on their feet all day. They are very comfortable.
- Super comfortable shoe, perfect for needing a clean shoe when athletic shoes wouldn’t be appropriate.
- No need to break these shoes in, they were perfect straight out of the box.
- Great value, I wore them for a full day of work the first time wearing them. Good quality.
- I volunteer at a local dog shelter, and these are perfect for comfort and super durable.
- I’m super impressed with these shoes, feels like I’m walking on air. I love them.
- No regrets with buying my pair of Sketchers. They’re a good running, hiking and walking shoe.
- Great trainers for all day wear. I wear mine for 10 hours or more a day. My feet don’t ache at all.
- After breaking them in, they felt amazing. Great for my feet which are a little wide, they fit nice and snug.
- Most comfortable shoe with good foot support, usually sneakers are a challenge for me but these are perfect.
- Great shoe for anyone who does a lot of walking, the support lasts a long time plus this shoe looks very nice.
- Some customers said shoe ran a little narrow.
The downside on this model, as reported by customers, is that the outsole traps rocks, twigs, and dirt inside the grooves. As some buyers have said, they have to clean the tread out after every use. When it comes to the sole being slippery, many wearers reported they are actually quite slippery on wet terrain, but they still love them for being one of the most comfortable sneakers they have ever worn.
This is definitely the type of sneaker you would like to have if you enjoy long workouts, walks or stand on your feet for long hours. A number of customers said that once the foam molded into their feet, they started hurting and felt hardly any support. However, adding inserts to your own liking may bring about improvement in this field.
When it comes to support, Synergy Trend Setter provides the wearer with average support. Many customers that have high arches claimed that the low profile of the model didn’t give them the support they needed. However, the light weight of the design and the exceptional memory foam help promote decent support, and many wearers began experiencing less leg and back aches. Those customers with flat feet said that the Synergy Trend Setter was the first shoe that they didn’t need to buy insoles for. In addition to the features mentioned above, this style comes with both flexible outsole and midsole for even greater support.
Skechers shoes are specially made for marathon and professional runners and are durable up to 1000-1300 kilometers. After that, the grip of the outsole reduces. Since the Synergy Trend Setter is designed for casual wear, they can last up to 4 years. So, not only are they lightweight and more comfortable than any other brand, but they are also much more durable than other sports shoes.
*Padded tongue and collar
*Flexible, rubber traction outsole
*Memory foam Synergy footbed
*Microperforated side panels for a cooling effect
Because of its flexible design, you can enjoy the Trend Setter conforming to the shape of your foot while offering reliable support. The quick lacing system makes the proper fix easier by staying true from the first tread to the last. Most users love this model for its durability and comfort and the point that no matter how wet the shoe becomes the upper always feel very secure. The only drawback reported by customers was that this style comes available in only two colors, which was very disappointing to Skechers fans. They found this shoe to be so comfortable, that if it came in five colors, they would get all five. To sum up, with a cool look and superior comfort, the Skechers Synergy Trend Setter is certain to set some trends.