Nike Air More Uptempo
The end of 2017 ushered in the release of the coveted Nike Air More Uptempo basketball shoe , which is essentially a modernized version of the original shoe released in the 1990s. It functions mainly as a basketball shoe, but can definitely be worn for more casual activities like just walking around town. They’re pretty awesome looking because they are available in really fashionable color schemes. Apart from how aesthetically pleasing the presentation of these shoes is, they are durable, breathable, and really comfortable. There are a lot of wonderful things to say about the Air More Uptempo, so let’s delve into the reasons why this was one of the most anticipated releases of the year.
- Breaks in quickly and easily
- Unique design; different looking than the typical running shoe
- Super comfortable and has nice traction
- Doesn’t crease at all
- Comfortable, has great ankle support
- Made with good quality materials
- Feels pretty heavy and bulky
- Pretty expensive
- Difficult to acquire online (this may be a temporary problem because of high demand)
- Nike Air More Uptempo is really a good looking shoe. It is really comfortable too. They look like they would be bulky but they are not heavy.
- I get so many compliments when I wear these shoes but what's most important for me is that they are really comfortable probably the most comfortable shoes I own.
- I am so glad these shoes came out because I got them for my boyfriend as a gift and he loves them. These shoes are exactly what I ordered.
- Nike Air More Uptempos are perfect shoes and they are at a perfect price just as advertised.
- These sneakers are definitely made of premium quality and you can't beat the price.
- My boyfriend is in love with these shoes. I got these for a birthday gift.
- I love everything about these uptempos. They are beautiful sneaker. I love the way they look on my feet. And they feel good too. I'm glad I finally purchased them.
- I would definitely buy these shoes again. This is truly a great product. I receive a lot of compliments when I wear these shoes. I just love them.
- The Nike Air More Uptempo is high quality and an excellent product.
- This is very cute on my boyfriend's feet. They appear to be strong and durable and they fit true to size.
- What can I say except for my husband loves these shoes.
- The Nike Air More Uptempo is a throwback classic. I love them.
- Everything was just right about this purchase.
- At first, I was skeptical about buying a shoe for this price but when I got them I was so impressed and so glad that I did buy them. I love them. They are definitely authentic.
- I get so many good comments about these shoes when I wear them they are so comfortable too.
- I hesitated to buy these shoes because at first, I thought they were going to be too heavy and bulky on my feet and the color is so bright too. But they feel comfortable and not bulky or heavy. They're true to size. I hope they keep making this shoe.
- When I wear my Nike Air More Uptempos I get a lot of questions and a lot of compliments. Very comfortable.
- This shoe is very stylish and I feel worth the money. They do run a little big if your foot isn't wide, I would say buy a half size smaller.
- Like most other comments, I feel these shoes run true to size for me. Amazing quality and they look amazing too.
- In my opinion, this shoe is more comfortable than any shoe that Nikes has made.
- Runs big
Midsole and Outsole
Of course, we cannot talk about the midsole without discussing the outsole, which features a stunning tricolor design and the signature “AIR” written on each side of the shoe. It is composed of rubber for sturdiness and flexibility. Nike chose to do this rather than a typical waffle style outsole because this is the ideal design for running up and down the basketball court.
Weight & Size
Style & Aesthetics
Comfort & Cushioning
Breathability & Airflow
• Super cool color scheme
• Features stunning updates on a classic and beloved shoe
• Often worn by celebrities and other trendy figures
• Unrivaled elastic construction
• Full-length air sole unit