The DC Heathrow is a runner inspired lifestyle sneaker that is an amalgam of casual and athletic. It’s great as a pair of light-duty skateboarder sneakers and fashionable enough to wear in most non-formal settings. Equipped with sole technology focused on support and cushioning, the highlight of this shoe is the high level of comfort wearers receive while giving little away in terms of stability.
- Great price for performance.
- Wide variety of colorways available.
- The tongue is attached to the upper.
- No uncomfortable side-sliding.
- Breathable and lightweight.
- Excellent stability and support.
- Limited support for skateboarders.
- Model is not wide foot friendly.
- Poor grip on wet surfaces.
- Light colorways stain easily.
- I recommend the DC Heathrow's to anyone who feel that they are too young for orthopedic shoes but still have sore feet due to working on them for long hours. These shoes are super comfortable and they look good.
- These shoes fit perfectly and I ordered my exact size. So comfortable I can work in them and walk all day.
- These are not uncomfortable by any means although they were tight at first. These can pass as work appropriate on casual days. I like them a lot and they look good.
- Recommend a half size larger for people with a wider foot. Nice shoe.
- I've felt more comfortable shoes than these but still they fit great. The lightweight and look of the shoe makes up for it.
- Both my husband and I were pleasantly surprised at how lightweight these shoes are compared the other models in the DC shoe line. We've been customers for years. The fit and look are as expected--good.
- Didn't know these were the slip on type until I purchased them but they are comfortable. Runs a little smaller because I got a half size bigger than my normal size and they are snug.
- My feet are narrow and these shoes fit great. These are my first pair of DC Heathrow's and they make a nice loafer shoe. Good price and quality.
- I originally purchased these to use with my clients. I am a personal trainer. I get a lot of compliments from my clients when I wear these. Definitely getting more in other colors.
- These are a must have. My collection of shoes are huge and it includes many of DCs. The DC Heathrow's are super comfortable and the sizing for me is perfect even though my feet are wider.
- I got caught in a bad rain while at a music festival and these shoes were trashed. Popped them in the washer and they came out like new.
- Although I won't wear these as biking or skating they do have a nice grip that I didn't expect. They're very comfortable and the breathability is good too.
- According to my son who loves these shoes, they are breathable and very comfortable.
- Hubby loves his DC Heathrow's. He says the are supportive, breathable and comfortable.
- I am so thankful that Amazon has a friendly return policy because my first pair of these were too small. I ordered them ½ size bigger and they fit great. I liked them so much I ordered two more pairs.
- Love that my feet don't sweat in these because they allow the feet to breathe. Very comfortable and easy to put on.
- The DC Heathrows are very comfortable with or without socks and looks exactly as picture when I received them.
- I wouldn't say these are good for skating but a good casual shoe. Very comfortable that they feel more like a slipper than a sneaker. Super lightweight.
- Perfect to wear when traveling or long days on my feet. Very comfortable.
- I would certainly buy another pair because this is a great shoe. Love the design and they are comfortable.
- For some reason, my feet aren't a good candidate for DC shoes. The shoes are too narrow and ordering a size up still doesn't help for me. It's too bad because I love how they look.
- Not a fan of the quality. They appear to be cheaply made. It's only been a month and the shoe is coming apart.
- These are more like a slipper than a skate shoe.
Neither the micro suede nor the waxed canvas components of the quarter impede airflow much.
Width & Length
- Micro suede/waxed canvas and mesh upper for breathability and light weight
- Full bootie construction for secure fit
- UniLite midsole with OrthoLite footbed for comfort, cushioning and support
- Internal toe cap reinforcement for forefoot structure
- Rubber outsole pods for traction