APL Techloom Phantom
APL or Athletic Propulsion Labs, a new name that most have never heard of, how can they compete with seasoned veterans? Founded in 2009 by twin brothers who were both collegiate athletes, the two quickly realized that they could take what they learned from the college sporting fields and brought them to sports shoes. The founders of APL wanted to design a shoe that would give the athlete a competitive advantage and still look stylish. The twins recently became one of Oprah’s favorite things for 2018, which is a high honor. APL began with a brilliant design called “Launch N’ Load” technology. Launch N’ Load captures the energy a runner puts into the forefoot of the shoe and releases it when the runner is ready to jump giving a much higher vertical leap. APL has been a new kid on the block, but with all of the new technologies they have implemented in their shoes has really shaken up a very established industry. APL has shaken the shoe world up with its most recent edition shoe called the Techloom Phantom. The Techloom Phantom mixes the high-performance technology offered by APL and the stylish good looks giving this shoe a multifunction shoe.
Shoe Is Not Designed For High Arches
- Easy to run on a treadmill and on the pavement. I use them to train also at the gym. I don't have to wear socks and these are very comfortable. Love the way they look too.
- These become easier to slide on with use. Great walking and workout shoes. These feel great on my wide feet. Love them.
- I am so glad I finally found a sneaker that doesn't hurt my arches. These shoes are comfortable when working out and walking. True to size.
- True to size for me although I've heard some people had to buy a larger size. The fit is perfect. Great support and I absolutely love these.
- I will buy another pair probably as walking in these are very comfortable.
- APL Techloom Phantom are the most comfortable shoes and they are also true to size. Love, love love them.
- Amazing shoes to wear for boot camp classes and leisurely. I wish I had these in all of the color options.
- Love the colors that are available. These are cushiony and lightweight and breathable. Worth the investment.
- I had to have these as soon as I saw them. They are comfortable and look amazing. I get so many compliments when I wear them with leggings. A little pricey but worth it.
- Love how comfortable these shoes are. Easy to keep these shoes on all day. The wider toe box is a plus. Very classy looking too. I want another pair.
- These shoes are true to size, they fit like a glove. A very comfortable walk and provides the support needed. Love them so much I got a pair for my mom.
- Absolutely love these shoes and they fit perfectly. Love the lacing system also.
- Buying these was a no-brainer because I love APL Techloom Phantom.
- It has been years since I purchased a pair of sneakers. I love these and glad that the sales associate recommended them. I have these shoes on almost daily.
- For me, buying a size larger fit perfectly. Very cute.
- Being on my feet all day is a norm as a personal trainer. My feet are so comfortable standing and working out. These are my second pair.
- I felt the comfort as soon as I put them on my feet. Love how they look on my feet also. And although they are pricey I am glad I got them.
- I am excited about these shoes and they are super cute. I went up a size as I do with all my sneakers and they fit well.
- For me, these shoes fit true to size and are very comfortable. On my 2nd pair.
- At first, I got a larger size because of the reviews that I read. But returned them for my normal size and they fit perfectly.
- Some buyers complained that comfort was less than expected.