WalkJogRun Half-Marathon Training Plans
Whether you want to walk your first Half-Marathon or run your fiftieth we've got a training plan for you, created by Coach Jenny Hadfield, columnist with RunnersWorld.com and Women's Running Magazine.
Select a Half-Marathon Training Plan
Half-Marathon training plans all last 14 weeks. Join the program you pick to see the plan customized with the dates and get training alerts each week.
- Beginners: These plans are for people who don't currently run or are just getting started. We've got plans for walkers, runners and plans that fit in the middle.
- Walk Half-Marathon: gradually build-up your walking distance and are ideal for people who don't exercise.
- Run-Walk Half-Marathon: mostly running with a little walking and are the next step for walk-runners to get closer to non-stop running a Half-Marathon.
- Run Half-Marathon in the beginner group are for people who have progressed to the point where you are running 3 times a week and want to train for a race.
- Intermediate: The Intermediate Half-Marathon Training Plan is for someone who has run at least one Half-Marathon and is looking to finish feeling stronger and faster than last time.
- Advanced: The Advanced Half-Marathon Training Plan is for someone who has run several Half-Marathons and is looking to boost race performance with speed and endurance workouts for that personal best.
WalkJogRun.net strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge WalkJogRun.net from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of WalkJogRun.net's training program.