Nike Roshe 2
The release of the Nike Roshe 2 brought a lot of skepticism because many wondered how such a popular and beloved shoe could be topped. Unsurprisingly, this update on a true classic did not disappoint. The Roshe 2 is a lot more comfortable than the Roshe because it is made with different, more complex materials which we will delve into later in this review. It is best known for the fact that it is sold at such a bargain price yet still delivers that Nike quality we all know and love. Comfort and style are its strong suits, and it has such a large amount of personalization options that anyone will find something that pleases them. Finally, they adapt well to most types of terrain and are comfortable for people with either wide or narrow feet.
- Interchangeable as a running shoe and a leisure shoe
- Very lightweight and comfortable
- Added cushioning acts as an update to the original Roshe
- Incredible customization options
- Great for everyday wear
- Typically run small
- Water soaks through the thin shoe quite easily
- Not very long lasting, tend to rip
- I am 72 years hold with aching feet and these shoes are wonderful. They fit great too. I also like that I can work in these and they are within dress code.
- These are definitely worth the investment. They are very comfortable especially if you are standing for a long time. True to size and great for working out too.
- My son loves these shoes. He is only 12 and has big feet. He does everything in them, runs, walks, play etc. He is very hard on his shoes so these are wrecked. They look good and are very comfortable.
- These shoes help immensely with my overpronation. I've tried other shoes much more expensive to help but nothing was as effective. I love these shoes they are so comfortable.
- Nice design and love the fit. I don't have to lace them up. Great shoes.
- Hubby says these shoes are comfortable and he loves them. Very stylish, they can be dressed up or worn casually around the cruise ship.
- I got these to replace the ones that my husband has been wearing and are worn out. These are his favorite. He says they are flexible and super light. Great for the gym.
- I literally wear these shoes every day. To say that these Nike Roshe 2 is my favorite would be an understatement. They go great with everything. I got my son a pair too.
- This shoe is a great buy. Got these for my son. I love the quality and the price. He loves the comfort and the look.
- I would certainly buy another pair of these. They are so comfortable and the fit is great. High recommend these.
- The Roshe 2 is a great shoe because it is comfortable and it looks good. For other shoes, I usually have to put an insert in because of my plantar fasciitis but not with these. I am on my feet a lot these are great shoes.
- This shoe is so versatile and super comfortable. They are good for the gym or just walking on the boardwalk. The cloth is a little tricky to clean.
- No joke, these shoes are the most comfortable I have ever owned.
- I purchased these shoes for my nephew as a gift and he is for happy with them. They fit great.
- Roshe 2 is a really comfortable sneaker and fit true to size. Overall I am happy with my decision to buy them.
- Sometimes I trip over the front of the shoe but I still love these shoes. They are extremely comfortable and oh so cute. I wear mine for hiking, to work or just around town.
- I feel like I am walking on cotton. They are so light and comfortable.
- I have always been a little partial to Nikes. I am impressed with these shoes. They are so comfortable and last so long.
- Wow, these shoes are comfortable. I've had them now for a few weeks. The mesh is super stretchy. Love them.
- My son swears by these shoes and he is extremely active.
- Users complained about how rocks collect underneath on the sole of the shoes
- Some wearers complained about the quality and how these shoes have worn out too quickly for them
Upper & Protection
When it comes to running shoes, protection is defined as a set of internal and external features that help shield your feet from impact with rocks, roots, and other tough terrain. The sole of these shoes is what gives it protection, as each of the carefully placed waffles indented on the bottom of the shoe move independently. As a result, they are able to pick up rocks with ease and navigate any kind of terrain, rough or smooth.
Midsole & Outsole
Improving upon the design of the Nike Roshe 1 was the main goal of the creators of these shoes, and this principle extends to the outsole. It is said that the latest update to the shoe has greatly improved its flexibility and protection because each waffle is able to move more independently than ever before. Overall, the outsole of this product is as good as one can get at such a low price.
• More natural flex than the original Roshe
• Materials accommodate a wider foot
• Well padded back collar section inside the shoes
• Aesthetically pleasing design