Nike Zoom Pegasus 32
Nike is at it yet again with their quality footwear, and this time it comes in the form of the Nike Zoom Pegasus 32 running shoe. With such a vast variety of colors to choose from, it is no wonder why it is such a popular choice in nearly every demographic. Like all of this company’s products, it is built with quality materials including Zoom Air technology and flywire knit. These types of tiny details make these shoes highly desirable to wear as they are comfortable and durable all at once. Serious and casual runners can get behind this product for these reasons in addition to the fact that they are sold at such a low price.
- Much cheaper than typical running shoes
- Modern and eye-catching design is appealing to men and women alike
- Excellent traction and shielding
- Amazing durability
- Comfortable fit that adapts to wider and narrower feet
- Up-to-date technology
- Lining is prone to peeling off rather quickly
- Toe area can be cramped and overcrowded
- Very standard shoe; nothing very special or unique about it
- I am happy with this shoe and I am happy that they fit my wide feet. I thought the 29s were very comfortable. Didn't care too much for the the 31s but my favorite Pegasus 32. So glad there are more color options too. Eager to see how these perform on the road.
- My girlfriend loves these. I got them for her as a running shoe for the gym. She says she has increased her time since wearing these and hasn't experienced any discomfort.
- Love how ventilated these shoes are and super light. The cushion and stability are great too. What I like most is that they are durable without the bulk.
- After having my feet specialist recommended a shoe for my feet, this was one of the shoes that I decided to go with. He recommended several but the Pegasus 32 was most comfortable. I've taken several walks up to 10 miles in these. I like them so much that I ordered another pair for back up.
- I started back running because I missed the natural high that I used to get. My feet are hard to fit due to a narrow heel and high arches and I am extremely picky. This is my second pair of Pegasus 32s so that should tell you something. I am up to 20 miles a week running and loving these shoes.
- This is my first pair of Pegasus. I usually go with Mizuno. These have been very comfortable and light from the beginning. I even got another pair to rotate. The traction is okay, I've had better and I wish these came in more options in terms of color.
- The online pictures don't do this shoe justice. My daughter loves them and she has no complaints with comfort. She runs cross country in these shoes. And does up to four miles daily for five days. She said that she won't run in any other shoe.
- The Nike Zoom Pegasus 32 is a lightweight and very comfortable shoe. I ran a marathon with no issues. I can usually run 40 miles a week and I've been running for over 20 years. These shoes are one of my favorites.
- I purchased these a week ago and love the color. They are very comfortable and there's a lot of cushioning. My feet are happy during my 12-hour shifts. The fit is also true to size for me.
- The Pegasus 32 is very comfortable. From day one I have had no issues. I wear them to the grocery store and to run errands. They do run small so I got a size larger.
- Although these do come in wide they aren't too wide. I find them to be very comfortable and best for walking or running. I would again.
- These are a good fit and I have wide feet. Nice and snug around the instep. Wish the laces were longer.
- I wore these shoes on vacation and I absolutely love them. I got in 20,000 steps per day and they were so comfortable. No aches or blisters on my wide feet. I am very pleased with these shoes I ordered another pair.
- My feet never blistered after walking 60 miles over a course of three days in my Pegasus. And the next no issues either.
- For me, this shoe is the best fit for my high arch and narrow feet. They are the most comfortable too. Extremely comfortable when standing for long periods too. I highly recommend these shoes.
- I love how comfortable these shoes are. It's only been a month but they have great support and not bulky. Love the style, color, and fit.
- For me, these are a great trainer. I don't use them to run because I need more support due to nerve inflammation. These are great!
- My daughter is obsessed with these shoes. She won't wear anything else for cross country.
- I get pain in my ankles and knees sometimes when I switch to different brand shoes but not with these. Very comfortable.
- This shoe is great for walking because they are so comfortable and lightweight. They are cute too. They do run small for me so I got a larger size.
- This shoe was too flexible and didn't provide the support that I needed after my injury. Nice shoe but it didn't do what I needed.
- Last few versions have been too narrow and I've been wearing Pegasus for some years, so I can tell the difference,
• Smooth and reliable design and performance
• Fantastic breathability means dry, comfortable feet
• Flywire technology that helps secure your feet
• Wide variety of color options
• BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole