Nike Air Vapormax
The Nike Air Vapormax is one of Nike’s latest 2017 releases and one of its sharpest and slickest looking pairs of shoes. It has a muted yet striking color palette, and is wearable as both a running shoe and as a casual pair of shoes. Apart from its high tech and beautiful design, this product has great arch support and feels so luxurious to wear for just about anyone. It comes at a price of $190, but there is really no better shoe on the market than this one. Experienced runners have raved about this shoe because of its comfort, durability, and protection, and have described working out in them as “running on air”. Lastly, they are lightweight and flexible, and we would highly recommend them to any runner out there.
- Made with quality materials by a top-notch, trusted brand
- Extremely lightweight and comfortable
- Brand new product means the most up-to-date features
- Stylish and has lots of customization options
- Great for more hardcore or serious runners
- Not gimmicky, timeless
- Very expensive
- May not be worth buying for someone who already owns a pair of Nike’s shoes
- Some users have complained of inflexibility
- It does take a few wears to break these in but they feel amazing after. Purchased my first pair last year and my 2nd pair at the beginning of this year and now this is a third pair. Love the technology of Vapormax.
- Nike Air Vapormax are the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn. True to size. I have two pairs.
- These are used for the gym and around town for me. Undoubtedly the most comfortable shoe ever worn. I am a big guy and these shoes fit like a glove.
- Although these are pricey for me, they are great shoes. They do take a bit to break in too. Overall I do love these.
- I don't usually make a fuss about a shoe but these I will make an exception for. Great shoes!
- Love, love, love the style and comfort of these shoes. Only used them so far on the treadmill 3 times a week. The downside is that I've only had them 2 months and they are tearing and that's not cool.
- I gave these 4 stars because although i do love these shoes, mesh on top is already ripping and for the price I expect more. Other than that, these are super stylish and awesome while running. I would purchase another pair if I could be sure they would be more durable.
- If you are on the fence about getting these, let's push you and say Just do it! Not sure what the bad reviews are all about, send any defects back. These are definitely a 5 star.
- I didn't think these shoes would fit a big guy like me but they do! These shoes are better looking in person and they are a head turner. I need to get another pair as soon as possible.
- These are my go to shoes. I love the amazing quality and design. They really stand out.
- First timer to Vapormax and I honestly love them. The arch support is great and doesn't feel like I'm walking on rocks. They feel really breathable and flexible because of the mesh upper. Got a half size smaller in these and love them.
- The sales rep suggested that I give these a few runs before I decide if I like them. That wasn't necessary because I liked them on the first run. A little stiff at first once I got into the run these felt great. Surprisely, for Nike, these don't run small. I ordered my actual size. Love the look and hopeful that these will become a favorite.
- Initially I didn't care for these when I first tried then on. But after wearing them a few day my opinion changed. I am over 200 pounds and 6'2" and these support me nicely. They are very comfortable. If these hold up they would be worth the price.
- I have three pairs of these shoes. They are the only shoes that don't make my back, feet and legs hurt. I am a nurse and I can easily get approximately 15,000 steps in daily. I recommend these shoes at a half size bigger. These shoes perform and they last.
- The vapormax puts a spring in my step. I love the look and how light these shoes are. With that said, I did have to break them in and it took about a week. Very comfortable after the break in period. Even though they are tight at first I would still say they are true to size for me.
- The picture online I didn't like this shoe, In person they looked better but on my feet and with joggers they look awesome. Best shoe for comfort that I've worn. Now I love, love, love it.
- I can't say that another shoe that I've tried is more comfortable. Most shoes cause my bad knees to hurt but not these. There is no pain. I had to purchase more than one pair. These sell out quickly and wish I could find more colors.
- I got these for my husband, nephew and me. I love how they look and wow they are comfortable. Had to go up an entire size in these but still love them. Will buy again.
- This shoe do give so don't give up on them. When I first purchased them, I had my eye on them for a while, they were tight. At first I thought I would need to return them but II am glad that I wore them and after the 3rd or 4th time they gave in and now they feel like socks. These shoes are highly recommended.
- Since college, until these, I haven't found a more comfortable shoe. These are very light too. Love the color options. I wish these were around back when I was younger.
- Some customers complained about the quality and durability of this shoe breaking down or showing wear after only 4 months.
- Comfort and fit was an issue for some buyers. They stated the shoe was uncomfortable.
- Several customers complained that the tongue almost came completely off when pulled.
• Exposed cushioning in the form of rubber pods
• Muted and sophisticated color palette
• Snug and sock-like fit that allows for both durability and comfort
• Appealing and goes with multiple types of clothing
• High-tech, functional, and current