Vans Old Skool Boom Boom
They say the classics never go out of style and it couldn’t be truer in the case of the Vans Old Skool sneakers. With the new ‘Boom Boom’ collection, Vans is celebrating its roots by revamping the already iconic Old Skool model with new, fun textures and color schemes. Although they are a unisex pair of sneakers, they pay tribute to women’s beauty, strength, and uniqueness.
Designed with skateboarding in mind, the Vans Old Skool ‘Boom Booms’ retained the classic white vulcanized midsole with the original rubber waffle outsole for perfect grip and traction.
The suede and canvas upper ensure you will be stylish no matter the occasion.
- Classic, sleek silhouette
- Full range of colorways
- Rubber waffle-print outsole
- Lack of heel support
- May cause blisters for some
- Midsole prone to wear
- These shoes go great with almost any outfit. They are also more comfortable than the last pair and my heel doesn't slip, which means no blisters. A great comfortable and casual shoe and would recommend them to my friends and family.
- I am so glad I got these shoes even those they weren't my first or second choice. They look great. They fit perfectly.
- I like them so much I got a pair for my boyfriend. Order a half size up to be sure the fit is super comfy. These shoes look like they will be around a long time.
- Wow, these are a throwback to my past in high school. These go great with everything. They do rub on the back of my heel but I remedy that with a low sock.
- This shoe runs wide in the toe area. Super nice shoe. The heel rubs and had to use a band-aid for a little while. Despite the rubbing, I will be a long time customer.
- You are never too old for these shoes, I am 40 years old. I get a lot of compliments for all ages. These shoes do run larger so you may have to go down a size.
- Waterproofed these shoes before giving them to my daughter and she loves them. She wears them all the time.
- My granddaughter was so excited to get her shoes. These shoes fit her well and appear to be made well too. Great shoes.
- I have wide feet and these are surprisingly comfortable. These are great shoes and I wear them every day without issue.
- Vans are the best shoes ever and I love mine!
- I got these at a great price and these shoes are beautiful. They fit perfectly and love the color options.
- The pair that I had many many years ago fell apart because I wore them so much. That's because I loved them. I was really excited to find these, which are a bit more snug but I am hopeful that they will break in quickly. Very pleased with my purchase.
- New to vans and I am now a fan. Had to buy a half size smaller. They fit perfectly.
- Had to buy a half size bigger as in the first pair my toes were cramped. Now they fit perfectly and are so comfortable. These are my 2nd pair of vans.
- Nothing but good things to say about vans. I have been a fan a long time. These shoes are very comfortable, stylish and durable.
- I hope they never change these classics and although they aren't crazy comfortable, I keep coming back for more.
- My vans held up great on a Europe trip. I have always loved vans. Great shoes!
- When I first opened the box they smelt a funny but the smell went away at first wear. True to size and it took a little bit to break in.
- Perfect price, beautiful color. I love these shoes.
- Not the best arch support but then that's Vans. Great quality and stands up to real use. Good looking and great price.
- Sizing inconsistent for some buyers
- High back caused rubbing and blistering from some buyers
Width & Length
Rubber waffle outsole
Suede and canvas upper
Lace-up fastening with metal eyelets