1. Across Tarn through Carlton and down through Bramhope, turning right onto Leeds Road. Continue to roundabout.
2. Turn left up King Road then right onto Arlington Road to the far rear entrance of golden Acre Park.
3. Left up King Lane and continue over and all the way to Alwoodley roundabout on Ring Road.
4. Straight over roundabout, up hill to next roundabout and turn right down to bottom of Stonegate Road where it meets Meanwood Road.
5. Straight over down hill and follow Monkbridge Road and Shaw Lane up into Headingley to main lights.
6. Turn left past Arndale centre and continue towards Leeds through next set of lights. Turn right after Original Oak Pub down Bainbridge Road to meet Cardigan Road.
7. Left on Cardigan Road down to Kirkstall Road near YTV. Straight over at lights towards Armley. Under viaduct and join tow path on left.
8. Follow tow path all the way to Rodley. Come off tow path turning left over footbridge just after Rodley Barge Pub onto Bridge Road.
9. Turn right on Rodley Lane up to roundabout at Ring Road. Over roundabout and follow Carr Lane towards Calverley.
10. Before Greengates turn right at bend in road on Clara Drive (opposite Ravenscliffe Road) and down through woods on Eleanor Drive to Apperley Bridge. Turn Right up Apperley Lane and left into The Avenue through the water works. Over stile on right and up Gill Lane all the way to and across the A65 to finish on Henshaw Lane.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Return to route list
Ever wonder how far you just ran? Looking for new places to run? Traveling and not sure what the safest routes are?
These are the same questions we asked ourselves before starting WalkJogRun, and they’re how you can get started with WalkJogRun yourself.
Just enter your address or zip code to find nearby routes or start to create your own.