We've got training plans for everyone! This page will help you pick the right type of plan to get started. Every day you'll get a pop-up notification or if you're in a hurry just glance at the App Icon to see how many minutes or miles you need to Walk, Jog or Run.
Select a Training Plan
Click "find a training plan" on the training screen and you'll see the training plan store.
- Beginners: These training plans are for people who don't currently run or are just getting started. We've got plans for walkers, runners and plans that fit in the middle.
- Run Your First 5k is a program for anyone who doesn't exercise but is looking to run a 5k, skipping the walking plans.
- Walking plans gradually build-up your walking distance and are ideal for people who don't exercise.
- Walk-Run plans feature mostly walking with short intervals of running and are best for people who currently walk but are looking to learn how to run.
- Run-Walk plans are mostly running with a little walking and are the next step for walk-runners to get closer to non-stop running.
- Running plans in the beginner group are for people who have progressed to the point where you are running 3 times a week and want to train for a race.
- Intermediate: These plans are for runners looking to improve their race times.
- Advanced: These plans are for experienced runners and feature speed work and endurance sessions to boost your race performance and your endurance.
Pick a Distance
For the launch we've prepared 5k, 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon Training Plans for every level of experience but plan to incorporate more as we go. If you have a specific distance or type of training plan in mind that we don't feature please let us know.