WalkJogRun Marathon Training App for iPhone
Whether you want to walk your first marathon or run your fiftieth we've got a training app for you, created by Coach Jenny Hadfield, columnist with RunnersWorld.com and Women's Running Magazine. Every day you'll get a pop-up notification or if you're in a hurry just glance at the App Icon to see how many minutes or miles you need to Walk, Jog or Run.
Select a Marathon Training Plan
Click "find a training plan" on the training screen and you'll see the training plan store. Marathon training plans all last 20 weeks. Use the Change Dates button on a plan to set the start or end date to see when you should start (or should have started!) your training.
- Beginners: These plans are for people who don't currently run or are just getting started. We've got plans for walkers, runners and plans that fit in the middle.
- Walk Marathon: gradually build-up your walking distance and are ideal for people who don't exercise.
- Run-Walk Marathon: mostly running with a little walking and are the next step for walk-runners to get closer to non-stop running a marathon.
- Run Marathon in the beginner group are for people who have progressed to the point where you are running 3 times a week and want to train for a race.
- Intermediate: The Intermediate Marathon Training Plan is for someone who has run at least one marathon and is looking to finish feeling stronger and faster than last time.
- Advanced: The Advanced Marathon Training Plan is for someone who has run several marathons and is looking to boost race performance with speed and endurance workouts for that personal best.