2012 J.A.C. Youth Triathlon
|Saturday, August 04, 2012
1906 N Buckeye
Coffeeyville, Kansas 67667
Event Organizer Website
7-8/9-10 - 100 yd swim/5K Bike (3.1 mi)/1K Run (.62 mi)
11-12/13-15/16-18 - 200 yd swim/10K Bike (6.2 mi) / 2K Run (1.2 mi)
* Packet pick-up will be held at the Pfister Park Picnic Shelter west of the aquatic center on Friday, June 15 from 4-6 p.m. A mandatory racer meeting will be held at the same location from 6–7 p.m.
* No flotation devices will be allowed.
* Cyclists are required to wear their bicycle helmet any time they are on their bike; before, during or after the event. Helmets must be on and fastened for safety reasons. Racers in violation may be disqualified.
* Race numbers must be visible on the front of the body during the bike and run sections of the race. Body marking of all athletes will be done Friday evening.
* All racers will receive a customized Coffeyville Youth Triathlon t-shirt.
* All finishers will receive a triathlon medal.
* Awards will be given to the overall female and male finishers as well as first, second and third places in each age group.
* If child needs registration fee assistance or a helmet, contact Jill Koslosky.
June 4 – 7 p.m. (Run):
Pfister Park Picnic Shelter west of the aquatic center.
June 8 – 10 a.m. (Swim)
Meet at Coffeyville Aquatic Center
Visit our website for more information at www.coffeyvillefoundation.org
Sorry, no refunds. The event will be cancelled if there is bad weather