|Sunday, July 22, 2012
205 E. Randolph St.
Chicago, Illinois 60194
Event Organizer Website
|FREE, but see fundraising expectation below.|
Each UPS for DownS Endurance Team member will receive:
• A custom “charity athlete” training shirt
• FREE CARA Training Program (optional)
• Private tent at Start/Finish Line with refreshments and private gear check
• Team Runs and coaching by team coach and ultramarathoner, Nolan Ming
• Team pasta dinner
• Your own personal fundraising web page
• The opportunity to be paired with a person with Down syndrome through our popular Adopt-a-Runner program.
Do the Distance for Down Syndrome! Join the UPS for DownS Running Team as we run the Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon on July 22nd! You can make a difference.
The fundraising goal is $750 per runner. Set this as your goal and you will be surprised how helpful and generous your supporters will be!