2012 Allstate Life InsuranceSM Chicago 13.1 Marathon®
|Saturday, June 09, 2012
South Shore Cultural Center
Chicago, Illinois 60649
Event Organizer Website
The Windy City 26.2 Challenge is for those individuals that complete both the Allstate Life InsuranceSM Chicago 13.1 Marathon® on June 9, 2012 and the Chicago Half Marathon on September 9, 2012 they will be rewarded with the following:
Windy City 26.2 Challenge rewards
• Awesome special Windy City 26.2 Challenge Medal
• A special Windy City 26.2 Challenge pick-up line at the Chicago Half Marathon Expo
• Special section on Chicago Half Marathon results page showing the combine times of their two races for their overall marathon time
• The top 3 males and 3 females with the combined best finish time for the 26.2 miles will receive awards.
o 1st Place - $100 Craft/Karhu Gift Certificate
o 2nd Place - $75 Craft/Karhu Gift Certificate
o 3rd Place - $50 Craft/Karhu Gift Certificate
Their accomplishment will also give them the privilege of boasting to you family, friends and co-workers that you ran a full marathon in the summer of 2012.
Click here to register for the 2012 Chicago Half Marathon event and complete in the Windy City 26.2 Challenge.
$65 – Until October 13, 2011
$70 – Until March 9, 2012
$80 – Until May 11, 2012
$90 – Until June 3, 2012
$100 – good until on-line closes and at packet pick-up
$25 – Until March 9, 2012
$35 – Until June 3, 2012
• Race registration will close once the maximum field is reached, regardless of the date.
• Sorry, registration over the phone or by fax will NOT be accepted.
• Only one participant per application.
• Application may be photocopied.
• Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application.
• All participants MUST finish within three and a half hours.
• A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks.
Parent or guardian of all participants under the age of 14 will be required to sign an additional waiver at packet pick-up.
Entry is NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE, and NON-DEFFERABLE.
ALL TIMES AND LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Race management reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event due to events out of management's control such as a natural disaster or other emergencies. No refunds will be issued under these circumstances. Management may also alter the course and distances for the safety of the athletes.
The Allstate Life InsuranceSM Chicago 13.1 Marathon® is WALKER FRIENDLY. The course will remain open for 3 hours and 30 minutes (16 minute/mile pace).
Please visit www.131chicago.com for complete course details.